Siebel Open UI Senior Developer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
The Siebel Open UI Senior Developer is directly responsible for configuration and scripting of Siebel user interface, workflow and business services. This person will participate during the full life cycle development to customize and enhance Siebel CRM Application including detailed design, configuration, documentation, testing, and deployment.
What will you do here?
- Work closely with business analyst, architect and project manager to provide Siebel development
- Provide technical design recommendation by evaluating new and modified functionality to meet business and IT needs
- Write technical design documentation that will provide the solution as defined in the business requirement
- Responsible for providing unit system testing and documentation for all code delivered to QA
- Provide 3rd level production support for bug fixes and enhancements by performing a diagnosis of the issue and delivering a solution
- Develop code that adheres Siebel coding standards and best practices
- Proficiency in Oracle database
- Siebel configuration and scripting experience: Manage Siebel development environments and Siebel Tools; Create and modify Siebel objects including business objects, business components, applets, views, screens, business service, pick lists, workflows, eScripts and Siebel base tables; Experience with integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel EAI, EIM Knowledge and work experience with Open UI; Knowledge of Java, HTML5, CSS and JQuery
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- MS Office: advanced
- English: intermediate
- Knowledge of methodology for application development
- Excellent knowledge of Siebel Application
- Good knowledge about Online technology and trends
- Overall knowledge of programming languages
- Understanding of HW infrastructure
- Driving license B
And we offer you
- Work in inspiring and cooperating team environment
- Very interesting remuneration package
- Wide range of benefits (5 weeks of holidays, 5 personal free days, lunch vouchers, benefit points system, ...)
- Great opportunity of professional development
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.