- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as part of Delivery Team:
- Will be responsible for planning, coordination and management of releases in waterfall methodology. You will be keeping track of planned changes in and coordinate deployment production environments. You will closely cooperate with developers, external vendors, functional architects and delivery managers regarding impacts from development streams to release management plans and vice-versa.
Apply if you want to:
- Provide project management of technical projects/subprojects of both internal and external products with minimal direction
- Plan, resource, schedule, forecast cost and report technology deliverables
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning
- Manage technology vendors
- Use in depth and advanced project management techniques and established standards
- Enable interaction between the Business, PMO and Technology internal and external teams
- Ensure the overall success of the project goals
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have:
- Experience in delivery for IT Telco / ICT industry
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to work with internal and vendor teams
- Ability to communicate with top management stakeholders
- Czech and English
We are happy if you:
- A project methodology certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI….) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Telco environment is a plus
- Enterprise Software Experience is a plus
We are happy if you:
- Work in inspiring and cooperating team environment
- Very interesting remuneration package
- Wide range of benefits (5 weeks of holidays, sick days, lunch vouchers, benefit points system, ...)
- Great opportunity of professional development
Commitment from Vodafone:
- Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions left:
- Contact recruiter: Šárka Durnová
- Hiring manager: Karel Staněk linkedin.com/in/karel-stanek-8602aa
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.