System Designer / Siebel Architect
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as part of software engineering team:
- Will be operating in innovative environment and execute Vodafone roadmap to Digitalization. You will increase your experiences in the whole Development lifecycle of Siebel Application.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with business analyst and project manager to provide Siebel development
- Provide technical design recommendation by evaluating new and modified functionality to meet business and IT needs
- Write technical design documentation that will provide the solution as defined in the business requirements
- Design, implement and execute Siebel Build & Release Process
- Act as architecture expert for development team
- Project dependencies identification
- Siebel technical architecture governance
- Coordinate upgrades of the Siebel environment
- Anticipate risks associated with architectural solutions and feasibility assessments
- Predict functional and performance issues
- Share the knowledge with wider Vodafone community
- Work in multinational team
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have:
- Innovation mind-set
- End-to-end solution perspective: design, build, testing and production support
- Proficient level of English
- Proficiency in Oracle database
- Siebel configuration and scripting experience:
- ***Manage Siebel development environments and Siebel Tools.
- ***Create and modify Siebel objects including business objects, business components, applets, views, screens, business service, pick lists, workflows, eScripts and Siebel base tables
- ***Experience with integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel EAI, EIM
- ***Knowledge and work experience with Open UI
- ***Knowledge of Java, HTML5, CSS and JQuery
We are happy if you:
- Have experience or knowledge about telco sector
What we offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.