System Designer / Architect for Tibco
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as part of software engineering team
- Will be operating in innovative environment and execute Vodafone roadmap to Digitalization. You will increase your experiences in the whole Development lifecycle, In TIBCO Products such as TIBCO BusinessWorks or TIBCO FOM, Oracle DB, GIT, Containerization and last but not least in Pool billiard or Calcetto too.
Apply if you want to:
- Design Applications within our Core systems (CRM, Integration) for BackOffice and Front Office Design and develop architecture based on requirements across multiple systems and domains, taking into account functional and qualitative attributes
- Act as architecture expert for implementation teams
- Anticipate risks associated with architectural solutions and feasibility assessments
- Recognize and predict problems
- Share the knowledge with wider Vodafone community
- Work in multinational team
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have:
- Innovation mind-set
- Past development experience in respective software platform
- End-to-end solution perspective: design, execution, and validation
- Four years of relevant technical experience in IT
- Knowledge of Case Tools / Design Methodologies for Software Development
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and UML
- Positive attitude to modern technologies
- Proficient level of English
- Demostrating knowledge of following TIBCO Products: BusinessWorks 5.x (version 6.x is advantage; EMS; HAWK; FOM (as advantage); iProcess (as advantage); BusinessEvents (as advantage); ASG, API X (as advantage).
- Demostrating knowledge of: XML, XSD, Xpath, XSLT (2.0 is advantage)
- Knowledge of Java: JAVA 1.7+; Principles OOP; Design Patterns
- Demostrating knowledge of Webservices: SOAP; REST
- Familiar with SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge in scripting: Bash, Jenkins, Ant
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Familiar with TMForum SID model and eTOM
- Familiar with Unix based OS: Solaris, Linux
We are happy if you:
- Have experience or knowledge about telco sector
We offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.