- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Limited Contract
- Full-time work
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Systems Development department as a hands-on Development chapter leader, caring about team of highly skilled developers delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies.
Position is a typical Agile / SAFe role, combining team leader / tech leader / mentor roles.
You as part of Agile Software Engineering Team:
- Tech leading the platform aligned team – front end development (JS, React, Redux, PHP)
- Coordination of tech projects from first discussions, through design to release
- Maintaining the knowledge of used architecture, tools and structures, to be capable of mentoring junior members
- Working closely with Product owners to provide lead estimations and contributing to the technical solution from design to code level
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
- Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
- Contribution to the definition of departmental and systems strategies and progression of any allocated objectives
- Ownership, development and management of some departmental processes
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What we expect from you
- Experience in the development of software using PHP, React, Redux and Javascrip
- At least basic experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in personal development planning
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
And we offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.