Business / Solution Analyst
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as part of the IT development team
- To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth in in the IT development that requires a highly capable and experience Demand Resources. This role is about being main interface between Business and Technology: translating business requirements into a language that both external and internal Vendors and other ICT experts can understand; making sure that outputs handed over to vendors are valid, consistent and correct; helping with application development for VF customers.
- You will work very closely with: business requestors, product owners, architects, system integrators, software developers and testers. This is a very central & exciting role within the young and dynamic IT team. Teams actively supports both waterfall and agile deliveries.
Apply if you want to
- Help business owners to formulate ideas, consult and propose feasible alternatives to required ideas, solutions
- Assist business owners in translating their needs into clear, consistent and correct functional and non-functional requirements in Work Requests and Projects,
- Assist product owners in definition Epics and User Stories in Agile projects
- Drive technology assessments of business ideas and delivery of consolidated feedback (outline proposed solution, complexity, cost estimate, dependencies, limitations, …)
- Elicit business requirements gathering, clarification and revision of requirements vs solutions
- Managing and resolving conflicts in scope
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for internal and external vendors to clarify requirements and validate vendor’s feedback (solution proposals, compliance matrix), help technology teams with price quotation validation
- Explain technical possibilities, limitations, decisions and approaches to tech. solutions
- Support Business departments, project team members during whole Work Request or Project lifecycle, resolve scope issues in running activities
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business needs into required functional and non-functional requirements
- Working knowledge of telco IS/IT environment as advantage
- Strong negotiation/communication and presentations skills
- Ability to lead meetings and workshops
- Capable of effectively influencing at working level
- Open and creative mind set
- Language knowledge: Fluent Czech and English, written and spoken
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.