- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Limited Contract
- Full-time work
Vodafone is looking for enthusiast that truly believes in the agile Principles and that is determined to challenge and coach our organization into delivering the agile principles adoption and makes the transition to experience its benefits. As an Agile Coach, you will be working closely with Digital transformation program changing waterfall driven culture towards an agile way of working, supporting newly created squads to get ready for a development start and coaching business people to become an effective Product Owners. You will be a trusted advisor to all levels of organization and guide Vodafone through our agile journey.
What will you do here?
- Lead and evangelize the organization wide agile transformation, motivate and energize the organization through employment of agile mind set and techniques, be a knowledge support to main agile roles, namely Product Owners.
- Implement agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in the organization. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Investigate required changes in the organization to start using agile across business and IT teams or a mix of those.
- The Agile Coach must embody the agile principles and lead by example. The role is responsible for working closely with key agile team members, such as Scrum Masters and Product Owners to ensure consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles
- Define agile adoption and performance metrics, monitor, assess and report them regularly, and identify areas for improvement
- Deliver leaders workshops, support squad kick off and provide agile training to guide the organization through its agile journey and maturity
- Guide teams into the agile methodology providing feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Relevant experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Extensive experience of leading teams using agile methodologies as well as experience of agile coaching in large organization
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar
- Experience of working with agile oriented methodologies (e.g. XP), frameworks (e.g. Scrum), techniques (e.g. TDD) or processes (e.g. BDD)
- Knowledge of agile supporting tools (e.g. JIRA) is preferred
- Preferred Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.