- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
This job presents the opportunity to broaden your experience in Java and to learn or to extend your knowledge of Pega Platform, which is a highly-rated BPM and CRM system. Pega Architects are precious and this can be your first step towards this highly sought-after job.
What you will do here?
- Gain experience from implementing BPM and Big Data systems integration
- Design and implement technical solutions built on Pega 7 Platform with Java under the hood
- Develop custom implementation-layer application for data, inbound and outbound channels into Pega
- Implement integration-layer rulesets
- Implement presentation-layer customizations
- Define data connectors for online and batch processing
- Implement security and access management
- Model integration Simulations
- Benefit from using modern productivity tools like JIRA and Confluence
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- To be a highly technical, hands-on, collaborative individual with great communication skills
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience working with different JEE technologies
- 2+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Strong oral and written Czech or English communications
- Working experience with Pega platform or other BPM or any other CVM type solution
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.