- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employee’s equal happy customers.
You as part of our Digital engineering team
- As the Leader of the team (Tribe Lead) you define the digital vision and orchestrate the digital experience for our business. You enable to bring and continuously contribute to unlock potential of the digital world through technology enablers. You define this vision in collaboration with the Product Tribes and commercial units.
- You will be leading small multidisciplinary teams (10-15 people) setting up the strategy for automated testing and AI capabilities, delivering the technical platforms that are used as building blocks for journeys and digital assets (platform for automated testing, DevOps platform). You will also focus on backend integration, including new feature development, continuous automation and tech processes.
Apply if you want to:
- Work on long-term goals for the technology transformation
- Define the road maps for all technology specific teams (squads)
- Significantly accelerate paths to success for our digital commercial teams (squads)
- Work on mid-term goals for the business squads
- Ensure that the squads deliver products
- Ensure execution of plan for digital releases
- Facilitate overall coordination of the tribes
- Budget in more agile-friendly approach
- Contribute on Product Increment planning (SAFe)
- Cooperate with senior stakeholders
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What is important for us:
- Knowledge and experience in leading teams, Agile frameworks (SAFe, Less, DaD)
- Working & knowledge of Atlassian tools, CA Technologies tools, Modern DevOps / development trends is a plus
- Change management previous experience
- Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment experience
- Advanced level of English
- Total years of experience: 5-10 years
- Experience in a similar position
We offer you:
- Flexibility (up to 3 days of Home Office per week)
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and flexibility (up to 3 days of Home Office per week). We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Commitment from Vodafone
- Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions left:
- Contact the recruiter Sarka Durnova in address: email@example.com
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.