Manager of Project Managers team
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Are you professional with extended knowledge and proficiency at program & project management? Also with proven excellent people management practice?
Vodafone is looking for enthusiastic and experienced manager who wants to contribute to effective and successful execution of changes in cross-functional organization and continually improve maturity level of change management area (programs/projects/agile). Besides managing of team of project managers, you will be working closely with agile transformation team helping to change waterfall driven culture towards an agile way of working, evangelize and motivate the organization through employment of agile mind set and techniques.
- Manage a team of project and program managers in terms of supervision, motivation, growth, coaching and evaluation. Ensure their continuous professional development and participation in expert communities within the Vodafone and the market.
- Define, develop and lead activities for improved business performance of Vodafone, including project management process re-engineering and cross-functional change co-ordination.
- Manage selected project to ensure hands on experience. Cooperate with PMO, Business Units and Technology to maintain and improve project management methodology.
- Together with Agile Transformation Lead to cooperate on development and implementation of agile related principle and standards reflecting both, best practice as well as enterprise goals/needs, and ensure their orchestration with standard (waterfall) delivery.
- Drive digital innovations in the area of projects. Influence, develop and motivate people and change behaviour. Inspire and create the right working climate.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Relevant experience as team manager, program manager or senior project manager
- Extensive experience of leading teams using project and agile methodologies as well as experience of change management in large organization
- Certified PRINCE2, MSP or PMI or similar.
- Experience of working with agile oriented methodologies (e.g. XP), frameworks (e.g. Scrum), techniques (e.g. TDD) or processes (e.g. BDD)
- Knowledge of project management and agile supporting tools (e.g. JIRA) is preferred
- Preferred Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.