Junior Solution Architect
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- The position is also suitable for students and graduates
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
What will you do here?
- Solution Architects defines IT solutions based on requirements from other company department. Junior Solution Architect works under supervision of more experienced colleague being responsible for a smaller part of the overall solution or working on smaller changes.
- Duties of Junior Solution Architect include:
- Review of Business Requirement Document;
- Identification of impacted systems & application;
- Definition of Solution Overview
- Review of designs from individual Vendors participating on solution delivery
- Challenging proposed Vendors’ technical solutions, effort, costs
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Graduate Level, Recognized Industry/professional qualifications in particular technologies &/or Methodologies
- 1 year minimum experience in similar position
- Independence and ability to learn and orientate quickly in a new environment
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Leading meeting, presentation skills, argumentation, negotiation
- Spoken & Written English (technical documents, discussion with peers)
- Telco backround
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.