Digital Security Team Leader
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work. Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here. Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as a part of Digital Security Operation
You will lead the team of five people, who are responsible for operation and maintenance of our Security platforms and internal windows applications. This team manages internal firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper), IDS/IPS, load balancers (F5), antispam solution (Barracuda), Infrastructure services like DNS,DHCP (Infoblox), IdM (Oracle), intranet web pages (MS ISS), access control (Pegasys2000), etc.
You will be in daily contact with internal engineering and other operation teams as well as external vendors. This position requires you to participate in on-call rotation for any emergency and support based issues (one-week rotation of four people in the team). In order to minimize the impact to our external and internal customers, we often plan our activities on the systems inside the maintenance window during the night (once or twice a week). Nevertheless, this is not a shift-based job.
Apply if you want to:
- Lead a group of technical skilled people
- Be part of popular security stream and support agile style of project delivery
- Manage high-end security platforms
- Practically work on entrusted equipment
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have:
- Experience with leadership of the team and teamwork
- General experience in security domain
- Configuring, installing, and maintaining firewall systems
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Commitment from Vodafone:
- Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits program that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions left:
- Contact recruiter: Šárka Durnová
- Hiring manager: Lukáš Němec: www.linkedin.com/in/lukas-nemec
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.