Back-end Chapter Lead
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Provide direction for the development and testing of IT systems/applications. Identify, analyse and conduct IT functional testing (system, interface, functional verification, integration, & data conversion testing).
What will you do here?
- Translate customer requirements into a compliant applications architecture and technical applications designs and/or reference architectures. Analyse functional and non-functional requirements for system changes to identify impacts on systems/applications in given domain and provide effort and time estimation or feasible alternatives for requested system changes. Identify cross-project dependencies for complex projects. Within diversified company procedures and standards and partly defined instructions analyse and interpret differing situations in order to develop methods, new procedures and approaches to solve problems.
- Define high-level solution design. Design system/application changes to fulfil functional and non-functional requirements. Act with combination of applied and theoretical in-depth knowledge of applicable technologies, industry disciplines, regulatory and technical standards and application components. Undertake complex systems designs and lead the development process, using allocated colleagues as necessary for detailed analysis and coding activities. Define the choice of the technologies to ensure the solution agility, flexibility and long term sustainability.
- In cooperation with Demand manager, Functional Analyst and Domain Architect implement (develop, configure) changes into given system/application according to system/application design. Report to project manager on the delivery progress, escalation of risks and issues for project timely delivery.
- Maintain detail technical knowledge of given system/application, source codes and system documentation, maintain functional knowledge of all application in other BSS domains. Cooperate on creation & maintenance of capacity plans for systems & applications within domain.
- Define, plan and execute unit & system tests and provide support to acceptance testing team during system integration & acceptance testing phases and act as tester.
- Manage vendors, challenge vendors on estimate & effort, review & validate low-level technical design done by vendor. Understand, influence and support people through applying technical knowledge or rational arguments. Provide methodical and functional support to other team members.
- As BI Architect design and validate BI governance processes, especially regarding change management and impacts on BI environment.
- Perform other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Total years of experience: 5+
- Similar position years of experience: 3+
- MS Office: advanced
- English: intermediate
- Certification applicable to the system being supported
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking
- Knowledge of GSM principles, SQL, MySQL and database query
- Experience with Web design
- Experience with integration via WebServices (SOAP) and REST API (json)
- Advantage - Administration Linux, MySQL
- Understanding of HW deployment
- For Functional Analyst: Knowledge of application domain for critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning)
- Knowledge of mobile telco IS/IT environment
- Knowledge of specified GITA domains
- For BI Architect: Knowledge of BI architecture approaches, best practices and standards, Relational databases, data-mining, Data-Warehouse and Business Intelligence reporting, SQL and DWH reporting tools
- Vendor management
- Driving license B
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.