- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Delivery Manager is a part of Core IT Delivery Team where are currently 16 members. Every member of this team is responsible for the successful technical delivery of the IT development portfolio at Vodafone CZ by managing development projects (from Idea to Closure) of various sizes as per the most recent IT Delivery methodology.
You as a part of Delivery Team
- Will be responsible for successful delivery of projects (various sizes). You will be keeping track of planned changes in and coordinate deployment to production and non-production enviroments. You will closely cooperate with internal development teams, agile squads, external vendors, architects and fellow delivery managers regarding impacts of development streams to release management plans and vice-versa.
Apply if you want to
- Provide project management of technical projects/subprojects of both internal and external products with minimal direction
- Plan, resource, schedule, forecast cost and report technology deliverables and their releases
- Identify, manage and mitigate delivery risks, resulting of dependencies and prerequisites in proactive contingency planning
- Manage technology vendors and internal delivery team
- Use in depth and advanced project management techniques and established standards, apply agile approach where applicable
- Enable interaction between the Business, PMO and Technology internal and external teams
- Ensure the overall success of the technical deliveries and release
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have
- Experience in delivery for IT Telco/ICT industry
- 2+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Vendor management skills is an advantage
- Ability to work with internal and vendor teams
- Ability to communicate with top management stakeholders
- Czech and English language
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
We are happy if you have:
- A project methodology certification (e. g. PRINCE2, PMI,...) is a plus
- Knowledge of Telco environment is a plus
We offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.