Cyber Security Architect
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Implement the security strategies, policies and plans within Vodafone Czech Republic in alignment with Global Cyber Security & Technology strategy, in order to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of company information (across all Vodafone Czech Republic functions and domains). Ensure identification and implementation of security requirements for all new or updated products, services and systems. Support the monitoring, analysis and escalation of security incidents, participate in incident management. Ensure compliance with security standards and guidelines and support activities for compliance with local privacy and security laws, regulations and requirements
What will you do here?
- Identify and assess Cyber Security risks and propose effective mitigation plans
- Specify and recommend Cyber Security solutions and architectures in cooperation with Technology functions
- Support all Technology domains and functions providing Vodafone Czech Republic with security requirements for all new or updated products, services and systems
- Liaise with Global Cyber Security, Corporate Security, and Technology functions to ensure and support effective and timely end-to-end security implementation in products, services and systems
- Support Technology functions in the design and implementation of technical countermeasures to guarantee network, databases, systems and application security
- Support all Technology operations teams in the monitoring and analysis of security incidents. Ensure effective and transparent Cyber Security incident management and appropriate escalation
- Specify and document Cyber Security policies and provide evidence on compliance. Perform gap analysis against Cyber Security Baseline and support security controls implementation
- Contribute to the Global Cyber Security activities
- Develop accurate Cyber Security reports
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- University degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science with major in Telecommunications / IT / Security
- Fluent English language
- Excellent knowledge of IP Network architectures
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Excellent knowledge of telecoms environment (Network and IT)
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.