Agile Centre of Excellence Manager
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Vodafone is looking for enthusiastic Agile expert with excellent people management practice that truly believes in the agile Principles and who is capable to lead such a complex organization wide agile transformation to experience its benefits. As an Agile CoE Manager, you will be working closely with digital transformation team changing waterfall driven culture towards an agile way of working, evangelize, motivate and energize the organization through employment of agile mindset and techniques. You should become a trusted advisor to all levels of organization and guide Vodafone through our agile journey.
- Define company functional strategy for agile implementation, translate it into operational plans and lead transformation activities with respect to strategic goals and broad understanding of relationships between impacted areas.
- Guide the organization through its agile journey and ensure the key changes are assessed, defined, implemented, communicated and trained in transparent and managed way.
- Develop and implement agile related standards, core processes, and evaluation principles reflecting both best practice as well as enterprise goals/needs, and ensure their orchestration with standard (waterfall) delivery.
- Manage a team of agile coaches, scrum masters and agile practitioners in terms of supervision, motivation, growth, coaching and evaluation. Ensure their continuous professional development and participation in expert communities within the Vodafone and the market. Influence, develop and motivate people and change behaviour. Inspire and create the right working climate.
- Align our local agile transformation activities with Vodafone Group strategy and guidance.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Relevant experience as agile transformation lead or senior agile expert
- Extensive experience of leading teams using agile methodologies as well as experience of agile coaching in large organization
- Experience of working with agile oriented methodologies, frameworks, techniques or processes
- Knowledge of agile supporting tools (e.g. JIRA) is preferred
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.