- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
What will you do here?
- Responsible for Sales & Finance analysis and Reporting and ensuring the whole process - data collection, developing analytical tools, reports consistency and alignment across, making analysis and prepare recommendation for further decision
- Active communication with Partners and within Vodafone with all involved departments
- To provide Supports to IP team in controlling their budgets, ensures that appropriate process are in place to enable proactive P&L management by Partners
- Planning & forecasting support across the areas of Partners, P&L, Revenue, A&R, Opex, Capex…
- Maintains and regularly updates analyses of financial & sales performance of IP, customized for purposes of CBU finance and commercial team P&L summary, Revenue, A&R, Opex, Capex), trend tracking of true underlying revenue/margin per segment/products etc.
- Business decision support - support on development of business cases and evaluation of commercial activities
- Spoke for Finance, Logistics and Legal department
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- High school/University
- Working experience 1+
- English language (fluent is an advantage), Czech is a must
- Finance & Analytic orientation
- Customer/Sales understanding
- Communication skills
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.