- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
We are at the start of an exciting new journey as we bring together two great organisations with an ambition to improve lives with our leading edge technology and innovations and build a truly Gigabit Society.
Leading department selling products and services directly to final consumers. Focus on new business and developing department to be sure Vodafone is on the right track to grow.
What will you do here?
- Lead day to day business of D2D department (55 people) delivering giving KPIs (GA, Intake & Costs/Efficiency…)
- Motivate and develop 5 area managers
- Create channel strategy & roadmap to deliver required outcome
- Turning current D2D department to Active Sales department with motivated & trained Sales force achieving sales growth in FIX & TV & Mobile services
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Excellent knowledge of business strategy
- Telco/FMCG/Bank industry background
- Excellent sales skills
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.