Test Environment Administrator
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
The main purpose of Test Admin role is planning and controlling of applications administration, supporting the complete application lifecycle and providing support to projects to ensure alignment of applications with project requirements. Operate, administer and maintain assigned systems or services in terms of Maintenance&administration, Incident management, Problem management, Change&Release management, all with necessary strong Vendor management.
Key accountabilities are
- Perform operation & maintenance defined internally and/or by a vendor (e.g. backup of data) on assigned systems.
- Supply the defined quality of assigned systems in terms of an adequate Incident repair times and system/service availability.
- Execute all requested, planned and approved changes .
- Cooperate closely with technology development departments in the implementation and testing of new features, services or systems.
- Provide support to other company departments/teams (security, customer care, operations, etc.).
- Strong bindings to project testing.
- Implement customized scripts/software tools in order to enhance monitoring, operation & maintenance and troubleshooting tasks of assigned systems, so that high quality service is assured.
- Prepare and update internal operational documents concerning assigned systems.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Total years of experience: 2+
- Similar position years of experience: 2+
- English: B1/B2
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Unix (Linux, Solaris ), Oracle DB, Shell scripting, Git
- Basic networking, security , certificates
An advantage is:
- Containerization (Docker)
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.