Senior TIBCO Integration Developer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Senior TIBCO Integration Developer is directly responsible for design and implementation of integration solutions on our TIBCO integration platform. This person will participate during the full life cycle of development including design, development, testing and deployment.
What will you do here?
- Work closely with business analyst, architect and other developers (also from other application teams that consume/provide services for integration) to provide TIBCO integration development.
- Deliver technical design by evaluating new and modified functionality to meet business and IT needs.
- Develop code according to design and analysed business needs
- Governance on BusinessWorks coding standards and design best practices.
- Implement and perform automated unit testing for delivered code.
- Collaboration in small team using development and collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA)
- Provide 3rd level production support for bug fixes and enhancements by performing a diagnosis of the issue and delivering a solution.
- Maintain documentation of delivered solutions
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Detailed knowledge about TIBCO BusinessWorks and TIBCO EMS
- Knowledge of TIBCO BPM products is advantage
- Enterprise integration and design patterns
- Java programming language
- Web services, REST APIs
- XML, XSLT, XPath and JSON
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Understanding of networking and HW infrastructure
- Experience with agile development is advantage
- Experience with CI/CD tools is advantage
- English: C1
- MS Office: basic
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.