- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for the design of applications and be a part of our Architecture Team. You will be in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution. In this role it is important to have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
What will you do here?
- Translate customer requirements into a compliant applications architecture and technical applications designs.
- Act as a technology lead (technical scope, architecture).
- Cooperate on creation detail Business Requirement Specification document; Identify impacted systems & application.
- Define Solution Overview & Solution Design; Review high-level architecture and solution design done by peers from given domain perspective.
- Maintain application portfolio for given domain (Functional & Technical knowledge).
- Analyze business requirements, discuss them with business stakeholders, prioritize and design their technical implementations.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Graduate Level, Recognized Industry/professional qualifications in particular technologies &/or Methodologies.
- 3 years at minimum experience in similar position.
- Advanced in English and Czech language.
- Self-governing with strong orientation on delivery.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Focus on finding solutions, can-do attitude, but also the ability to say both yes and no if supported by facts.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.