- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
We need you to have experience in administering the JIRA/Confluence environment, migrating people/projects from other tools to JIRA/Confluence, and customizing the environment to meet engineering needs to support the critical and demanding needs of software engineers.
Strong overall technical skills, while also having excellent customer service skills and superior organizational and prioritization management skills.
Key responsibilities are
- Solid understanding of JIRA and/or Confluence workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Customizing JIRA and Confluence
- Installing, configuring and administering Atlassian plugins
- Configuring and maintaining application links between JIRA and Confluence as well as other applications
- Familiarity with database and MS-SQL administration, and demonstrated competency in writing SQL queries
- Work closely with the relevant teams to optimize workflows and ensure necessary data is accessible and clean
- When new workflows, etc. are decided upon, understand all business needs and requirements to set things in motion and refine the system to fit corporate needs
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate Atlassian add-ons and 3rd party products, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins
- To be capable of training of relevant teams/users in usage of systems in question
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools
- To have a motivated self-starting personality, able to work independently while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and multiple requests
- Comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Seeking three (3+) years of experience working closely with Atlassian Tools, including JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Fluent level of English language
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.