- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Who are we
A small team in corporate company (Telco) who is driving DevOps transformation and also support other teams with toolchain.
What will you do during your days in Vodafone
- Participate on development and implementation of CI/CD
- Prepare servers for our toolchain and frameworks
- Development lifecycle automation from build to deployment
- Participate on creation of CI/CD methodology/processes
- Mentoring and teaching our colleagues about created DevOps and automation solutions
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Good knowledge of Linux and Docker on which our software runs
- Hands-on experience with creating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of running CI/CD toolchain for either Tibco Siebel or PHP/Java
- Hands-on experience with Groovy or Python
- Hands-on experience with tools for configuration management and deployment
- Be able to work in a small team
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What we use
- Docker (infrastructure for CI/CD pipeline)
- Jenkins (orchestration of CI/CD pipeline)
- Mainly Groovy and litlle bit of Python for scripting
- Ansible (configuration management and deployment)
- Nexus (artifacts management)
- SonarQube (code quality check)
- Hashicorp Vault (secrets management)
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) to work together more effectively
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.