- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the HTML Developers and PHP Back End Developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. We work in an agile environment following scrum methodology.
What will you do here?
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Determining the structure of web apps.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Contribute to high code and documentation quality.
- Contribute with your design ideas.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good problem solving skills.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.