- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
The role purpose
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet our requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure. Knowledge of Windows Server administration.
- Experience with WebAPI, WCF (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of VBA.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Knowledge of version-control system GIT.
- Capacity to use and manage SQL or Oracle database with ease.
- Understanding of HW deployment.
- Experience with web testing.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advantage - Graphical feeling.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.