- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Limited Contract
- Full-time work
Are you professional with extended knowledge and proficiency at project management?
Vodafone is looking for enthusiastic and experienced project manager who wants to contribute to effective and successful execution of changes in cross-functional organization and continually improve maturity level of change management area (programs/projects/agile) within Vodafone.
What will you do here?
- Manage Business Improvement activities such as regular and/or complex projects taking into account excellent customer and employee experience, operational efficiency and low effort. Lead project and methodology development activities.
- Understand the strategic business direction and influence the project to reflect it into a project scope. Communicate project milestones effectively to all managerial levels (Vice-Presidents, Directors) and company bodies to ensures proper escalations if required.
- Lead and coordinate project team to implement project goals. Share knowledge and provide methodical and functional support to other team members. Influence, develop and motivate people and change behaviour. Inspire and create the right working climate.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, track project milestones and deliverables. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas..
- Ensure proper risk, issue and change identification and its impact assessment (scope, budget, time), propose mitigation or contingency plan and track it during whole project lifecycle. Manage Change management process of assigned improvement activities.
- Execute effective communication, stakeholder management, communication plans, Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Relevant experience as project manager (4+ years)
- Extensive experience of leading teams using project and agile methodologies as well as experience of change management in large organization
- Certified PRINCE2, MSP or PMI or similar.
- Experience of working in agile
- Knowledge of project management and agile supporting tools (e.g. CLARITY, JIRA) is preferred
- English advanced
- Preferred Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job?Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.