Senior Acceptance Engineer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
- Ensure proper, reliable and feasible implementation of RAN or converged Telco services to customers or core network elements, various software upgrades and related hardware or power upgrades. Act with practical, applied, highly-authoritative, partly theoretical knowledge gained by on-the-job experience.
- Plan, coordinate and control delivery of customer services in order to deliver convergence Telco services to customer within time, quality, internal processes, telecommunications laws and Czech legacy. Cooperate on planning and delivery of large, specific solutions of corporate and public customers during pre-sales and implementation phase, including approval of contracts between customer and VF in terms of complete and correct content and preparation and completion of project, implementation and realisation documentation.
- Implement and actively participate in establishing ACR (approve change request) management in real time, task tracking, Books of Questions check comparison. Check acceptance documentation, identify and reclaim insufficiencies, negotiate with the Vendor.
- Manage vendors and develop and set up inter and intra department procedures, standards, best practices and SLAs to maximize the utilization of department resources. Cooperate on development of process, procedure and creation specification within the assigned area in order to unify the approach towards the task fulfilment by internal and external customers. Actively develop and coach junior team members. Understand, influence and support people through applying technical knowledge or rational arguments.
- Implement and actively participate in Power management, take responsibilities for new power standards in RAN/Core Network.
- As Network Infrastructure Advisor support Network infrastructure energy strategy for VF-CZ, continuously observe RAN and Core network power consumption, search for opportunities to lower payments for power and propose, supervise, report Energy Opex planning/budget. Support to solve Electromagnetic Field related issues on behalf of VFCZ, for example handset control or EMF parameters calculation, including responding on questions received from landlords or other public or employees. Secure Business Continuity for electromagnetic field (EMF) leader issues.
- As Acceptance Engineer provide expert level support in acceptance process including civil work faults to assigned region, ensure compliance with all building laws and requirements (including all safety, health, security, hygiene and fire regulations) and perform acceptance site visits (Conditional Acceptance/Final Acceptance) and report all discrepancies.
Professional qualifications & skills:
- Technical Civil Engineering background
- Very good knowledge of infrastructure, GSM, transmission and switching systems
- Certification for design according notice 50/78 Sb.- §10a and §6 – (qualification to designing and installation of the electrical equipment)
- Knowledge of project and vendor management
- Good knowledge of building laws and regulations
- Static calculation skills
- Work at heights certificate
- Driving license B
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
Education & Experience:
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in general, 3+ years of experience on similar position is needed
And we offer you:
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24,000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.