Quality Assurance Engineer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Provide direction for the development and testing of IT systems/applications. Identify, analyse and conduct IT functional testing (system, interface, functional verification, integration, & data conversion testing). In the team are currently 10 QA Engineers and each of them has his own project. They participate on full lifecycle of these projects and work on continuous delivery in Agile environment.
What will be your main task
- Involve in Sprint planning, Review Sessions, Scrum meetings
- Understanding and analyzing user stories based on detail acceptance criteria for the corresponding Sprint.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test scenarios, test cases, test data and test procedures
- Design and create automated tests (OOP (Java), Selenium, Jenkins)
- Execute and analyze automation test results
- Document and track issues as appropriate.
- Support developers and operation team as escalation point for reported defects
- Define, plan and execute unit & system tests and provide support to acceptance testing team during system integration & acceptance testing phases and act as tester
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Basic knowledge of SQL principles
- Experience with web testing
- Knowledge of any kind of automatic testing
- Total years of experience: 2+
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.