Telesales Partner Manager
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- The position is also suitable for students and graduates
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Sell products and services through all the indirect distribution channels. Develop customer loyalty and cross-sell. Customer base is consumer and business.
What will you do here?
- Manage sales team in terms of supervision, motivation, growth, coaching, development of skills and evaluation in order to ensure the distribution of VF products through 3rd party partners, to achieve and exceed sales targets and ensure excellent customer experience.
- Actively seek (select), build (contract) and manage relationships with 3rd party providers in area of partner’s distribution for the assigned segment/region/channel. Manage and develop partners in order to deliver profitability, performance and excellent customer experience in alignment with Vodafone sales strategy.
- Negotiate with current and new partners and manage end-to-end process of partners´ acquisitions, including responsibility for cost of acquisitions, solve contract terms and operational and technical issues. Manage assigned budget. Act with combination of applied and theoretical knowledge of concepts and principles within a specialised field.
- Prepare short-term and long-term strategy for Partners and actively seek opportunities of Partners development in order to deliver KPIs, profitability and customer experience. Seek for local marketing opportun
- Provide administrative support of partners´ documentation including contracts and terms of contracts. Provide regular reporting of partners´ sales results and activities in order to evaluate effectiveness of partners.
- Perform other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
ities, plans projects for assigned segment/region/channel.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Type of school: Bachelor Degree
- Language knowledge: intermediate English
- Total years of experience: 3+
- Good understanding of Telco industry
- Sales skilld, process management
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited data, plus 24,000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.