AD/AM Coordinator Planner - TIBCO
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
You will be part of Agile TIBCO team where are currently 20+ members (architect, designers, developers, testers). You would supporting this team in AM (Application Maintenance) activities as well as AD (Application Development) activities (especially in the testing area).
You will be responsible for these areas:
- Application Maintenance
- Management of TIBCO related tickets in trouble ticket (TT) application
- High-level analysis of the tickets and assignment to development team
- Coordination among business, architecture and development
- Prioritizations and severity assessment/verification
- Reproducing the issues in test environment
- Providing technical and content/procedural support to developers
- Preparation of data for TT analysis and resolution
- Defining user scenarios impacted by the issue/TT
- Planning the fixes into sprints and releases
- Ensuring correct fix testing to meet the SLAs
- Complete incident management in the TT application
- Communication with interested parties (business, UAT, …) regarding the TT fix delivery
- Coordination of AM activities with other development/maintenance teams
- Administration of testing documentation
- Testing of Application Development
- Coordination with other testing and development teams
- Overseeing the communication between development and testing
- Logging and management of the defects
- Administration of the defects in relevant tools/applications
- Prioritization of the defects to ensure timely delivery
- Submitting deliveries to test
- High-level analysis of defects and assignment to development team
- Single point of contact for TIBCO application development (once the functionality is developed)
- Communication with Demand Management as regards delivery information, environment status, testing readiness etc.
- Support for TIBCO tests (data preparation etc.)
- Management of sanity checks
- Management of quality of vendor’s deliveries
- Providing the release scope knowledge to interested parties
- Performing high-level test analysis
Apply if you want to
- Perform overal management of TIBCO team application maintenance activities
- Plan and schedule fixes of trouble tickets
- Oversee SLA adherence
- Identity, manage and mitigate risk related to ensuring quality and timely deliveries
- Manage testers and AM-devoted team members
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What you need to have
- Experience in testing including test analysis and test management
- Experience in the Telco industry
- Knowledge of TIBCO system
- Strong Managerial and Communication skills
- Czech and English language
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Remedy
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.