Solution Design Engineer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
ITSM Solution Design Engineer is responsible for ITSM (Remedy) ticketing system. Accountable of LCM (Life Cycle Management) activities and solution desing for new integrations as well as demand analyses and process harmonization/optimization.
What will you do here?
- Solution Design Engineer will join Group Network team, working closely with other colleagues providing similar solutions for EU markets. Standarization and Resusable SW is a Golden Rule for Vodafone.
- Responsibility for new integrations and understand business requirements and design proper integration solution.
- Life Cycle Management for Remedy 9 (just updated in 2020) environment. Ensuring compliancy with Security policies.
- Capacity management for HW and SW.
- Close relation with local stakeholders for priorities alignment and product roadmap.
- Project Delivery Manager for developments done by vendor.
- Assurance Incident Management team SPOC with local stakeholders and local vendor contacts, managing and addressing new development and customization.
- Alignment with all the network departments in order to ensure that the business requirements arriving from different areas of the business are fulfilled.
- Reporting to Assurance Incident Management Team leader and in close communication with Market BRM.
- Performs vendor and project management for the systems in scope, E2E project deployment with regular coordination of activities with vendors, local stakeholders and Project Manager.
- Timeliness and Quality in Delivery according to the Network Evolution plan.
- Regular reporting and follow up meetings with Assurance Incident Management Project Manager.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Working experience, at least 3 years, with ITSM Ticketing systems. Mainly on BMC ITSM suite. Service now or others could be an alternative.
- ITIL, ETOM, PRINCE2, PMI training
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Czech
- Project Manager skills
- Vendor management skills
- Team player and Multicultural exposure
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.