- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Limited Contract
- Full-time work
Supporting world class Applications and IT solutions for network/IT rollout, performance, optimisation and analytics.
What will you do here?
- As part of the Application operation Team, ensure the availability of the Application, including reactive and proactive activities.
- You will be responsible for supporting world class Applications and IT solutions for network rollout, performance, optimisation and analytics.
- You will act as the Subject Matter Expert for the many Applications – Application highest level Support, Readiness & Fulfilment or your responsibilities will be to support and administer the Application, IT & Data Network Management Systems, which in most cases includes the operating system, database and the application.
- You will be responsible for analyze, design, develop test and test-automation suites or you could be responsible for design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- You will provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- You will carry out the resolution of fault tickets and application administration.
- Work with other IT teams to develop fixes for applications.
- Due to the nature of the role you may need to be prepared to work in an on-call support rotation. You will be compensated suitably for this.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Analytic skills
- Know basic IT principles
- Monitoring Systems (SNMP)
- TCP/IP and physical and logical networking understanding
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
Desirable knowledge/skills are
- Shell Scripting/Development, (python or perl is advantage)
- Linux System Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE, Debian or similar)
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQLOracle DBs,
- Knowledge of CRM system (Siebel) OR knowledge of integration system (TIBCO) OR knowledge of billing system (KENAN)
- Knowledge of EBS system is an advantage
- An advantage is Java Springboot and knowledge of ITIL
- English: intermediate
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.