IP LAN Network Engineer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
IP LAN Network Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of LAN network capabilities that support reliable and secure hosted and collaborative services across the whole Vodafone business, mainly focused in Gi/Service LAN, Management LAN, Data Center and Office IT environments. As well as responsible for the engineering of the High and Low Level Design, network implementation, testing and quality assurance activities in the Local Markets network. Focusing on developing and expanding the team’s technical skills and experience. Providing IP connectivity design based on customer demand and network optimization.
You as a part of our Team will
- Drive increased quality of our network end to end.
- Provide HLDs, LLDs, define templates, modularize and industrialize configuration items and their implementation.
- Deploy the network fit for purpose including understanding of how our services/applications layer will run across the network (capacity, capability, utilisation).
- Planning of Changes and support of Change Management Process.
- Supervision of external supporters and 3rd parties.
- Quality assurance in the design and implementation process.
- Harmonize LAN network environments and services.
- Support the state-of-the art network documentation for the implemented solution that is aligned with TSO architecture.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Detailed Knowledge in passive network- and Data Centre infrastructure.
- Expert Knowledge in networks (TCP/IP, Protocols, Structures, Hardware, Security).
- Expert Knowledge in the area of the installation and configuration of network components (Routers, Switches, VPN Gateways, Firewalls, Proxies and others).
- Expert Knowledge in routing protocols, VOIP technology, WLAN technology, DHCP, DNS, AD.
- Expert Knowledge in network management and network analysis.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.