- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
You as part of the Network OSS Development Team will support Vodafone’s key strategic growth in in the IT development that requires a highly capable and experienced Demand Resources. This role is about being the main interface between Business and Technology: translating business requirements into a language that both external and internal Vendors and other ICT experts can understand; making sure that outputs handed over to vendors are valid, consistent and correct; helping with application development for VF customers.
You will work very closely with: business requestors, product owners, architects, system integrators, software developers and testers. This is a very central & exciting role within the young and dynamic IT team. Teams actively supports both waterfall and agile deliveries.
What will you do here?
- Help business owners to formulate ideas, consult and propose feasible alternatives to required ideas, solutions.
- Assist business owners in translating their needs into clear, consistent and correct functional and non-functional requirements in Work Requests and Projects.
- Assist product owners in definition Epics and User Stories in Agile projects.
- Drive technology assessments of business ideas and delivery of consolidated feedback (outline proposed solution, complexity, cost estimate, dependencies, timelines, limitations, …).
- Elicit business requirements gathering, clarification and revision of requirements vs solutions.
- Managing and resolving conflicts in scope.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for internal and external vendors to clarify requirements and validate vendor’s feedback (solution proposals, compliance matrix), help technology teams with target design solution, delivery, acceptance and price quotation validation.
- Explain technical possibilities, limitations, decisions and approaches to tech solutions.
- Support Business departments, project team members during whole Work Request or Project lifecycle, resolve scope issues in running activities.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business needs into required functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working knowledge of telco IS/IT environment.
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Strong negotiation/communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to lead meetings and workshops.
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and drive change.
- Language knowledge: Fluent Czech and English, written and spoken.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We are happy if you have:
- Fixed/Mobile NW knowledge.
- ITSM (BMC Remedy, Service now) previous experience at user level.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.