IT Security Administrator
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
A Security Operations Administrator installs, administers, and troubleshoots an organization's security solutions. The Security Administrator will ensure the network's security, protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction, and troubleshoot any security issues.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Security Administrator to be responsible for network security, troubleshooting network access and implementing network security policies and procedures at Vodafone. Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits and monitoring network activity.
What will you do here?
- Be part of a important team IT Security have a Prio 1 in Vodafone
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Applying a change requests on Security related platforms based on a request
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring of logs and network traffic for troubleshoting and suspicious behavior.
- Help with user troubleshoting in case of IT Security related issues
- Consulting with CyberSecurity department about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls, loadbalancers, proxies and other infrastructure.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Firewall infrastructure: Checkpoint, Fortinet, Juniper
- IPS/IDS infrastructure: Checkpoint, Cisco Sourcefire
- LoadBalancers: F5 including application protection modules
- Responsibility for troubleshooting of DNS, SMTP, Radius based authentication, Clinet2Site and Site2Site IpSec and clientless VPN
- Understanding of network basics and UNIX based systems
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.