- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
- Implements projects with impact in SW and HW type information systems, from the former UPC networks (non-Vodafone TV), which provide TV services in the CEE markets, ensuring their integration in Vodafone networks. The activities will be delivered based on the processes defined in the Group Network Engineering & Delivery function, without being limited to:
- Carries out the integration activities, part of the Catamaran program, organized in projects for alignment of information systems related to TV services, ensuring their design, implementation, testing and installation in production, ensuring a successful transition during the integration period, according to the signed contract with Liberty Global (TSA - Transition Services Agreement).
- Manages all phases of implementation of projects with impact in IT systems related to TV services.
- Analyzes the requirements for user services, acting as an interface to internal and external customers (from CEE markets), respectively counterparts from Liberty Global (LG) and translates them into technical requirements based on which it defines a set of SW commands (sent as orders service) to be implemented in the systems in production. Service orders are part of SW integration projects between the IT systems on which the user service will run and the other existing IT systems of external customers.
- Performs functional testing of SW packages associated with TV user services, ensuring that all functional and non-functional specifications during the transition period are delivered on time, avoiding additional costs compared to the initially established budgets. Executes the SW deliverables certification process, ensuring quality and excellence in delivery.
- Responsible for the periodic analysis of the technological evolution of HW and SW, of the information systems that provide TV services, according to the industry trends, aiming at the increased efficiency through harmonization and consolidation projects.
- Manage the SW and HW capacity of the information systems related to the TV services, as well as their life cycle (systems taken from the former UPC networks, in the CEE markets).
What will you do here?
- Technical documents (specific to the integration with the Vodafone network): service orders that include SW .commands necessary to customize the final SW version of the service; integration scheme with other Vodafone IT.
- SystemsPlanning and design documents (HLD, LLD) for TV services integration solutions, including validation activities and post-implementation support.
- Technical documentation related to the testing and certification of the service and associated information systems .
- Documents required for project management: project plan, general description of purpose / deliverables, human resources planning, risk register, status and budget reports of the project.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Knowledge and experience in the field of information systems specific to TV and Video services, such as: DVB-C, OTT, DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-H and IPTV.
- Good understanding of the life cycle specific to SW type information systems: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting.
- Inter-departmental and multi-cultural collaboration.
- Project management knowledge.
- Concentration and customer orientation.
Mandatory technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering degree in telecom, IT or similar fields.
- Ways of interconnection and interaction between computer systems
- High level of knowledge in written and oral of English language.
- Experience in project management
- More than 3 years proffesional experience.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.