sr. Solution Designer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Architect and provide e2e OSS solution designs for complex, cross-domain and cross-market projects in close alignment with business needs. Consults and advises the Solution and Initiative Managers in creating consistent solutions according to the architectural principles and guidelines. Ensures proper e2e architectural documentation of the domains application landscape
What will you do here?
- Create and continuously develop the e2e VINO evolution roadmap, driving modernisation, consolidation and harmonisation
- Ensures that e2e guidelines and principles are properly documented and communicated
- Consults and advises Business Analysts and Solution Managers in the design of e2e solution for inter-domain projects
- Consults and advises VINO management in creating the strategic domain roadmap as well as the mid-/long term Network Evolution Plan
- Trial new technologies and products before implementing in the markets
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Multiple years of professional experience in IT Architecture, Solution Architecture and/or Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunication technologies, network architectures and respective industry standards
- Profound multi-cultural / multinational experience
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and written
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of architectural methods and standards (e.g. Togaf, Cobit, Frameworxs, incl. SID, eTOM)
- Above-average level of methodological and social skills
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.