Tibco Chapter Lead
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Own, lead and drive the relevant experts/specialists sitting across squad/scrums. Create, lead, manage and mentor a practice of relevant experts/specialists ensuring the development and maintenance of highly skilled and motivated chapter members.
What will you do here?
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of professionals in chapter, ensure people have clear priorities and direction. Influence, develop and motivate people and change behaviour. Inspire and create the right working climate.
- Define the professional standards/work methodology in the chapter (e.g. ensuring adoption of UX design standards). Act with professional (extended) knowledge about theoretical concepts and principles within a specialisation field.
- Develop the abilities and skills of the members of the chapter, increasing their productivity in the delivery of value for clients.
- Define processes of interaction and transfer of knowledge among the members of the chapter. Professionally support the members of the chapter.
- Participate as an expert, solving complex problems related to his/her expertise in and ad-hoc basis with other teams of the tribe. Solve problems through development of methods, procedures and approaches within defined policies.
- Perform other job related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- MS Office: advanced
- English: intermediate
- Knowledge of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
- Knowledge of agile ceremonies, tolls and artefacts e.g. retrospectives, demos, increment planning, information
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.