OSS Design Authority V2DB
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
Coordinates the design, development, testing and deployment of software releases, services / interfaces and complex solutions for VF CZ local market. Main focus will be on V2DB (OneNet configuration database) in line with business needs.
What will you do here?
- Accountability for SW release development incl. management of a development team
- Design the Software Architecture of V2DB in terms of design principles, functional blocks and interfaces.
- Design and develop the IT solution in terms of application software, IT hardware, operating system and data warehouse
- Testing of services / applications together with the requesting business customers to ensure that implemented solutions are meeting customer expectations
- Handling of all LCM related topics post SW release go-live
- Responding to the clients’ needs including support and ticket handling
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with OSS Inventory team and clients
- Creating overall project plan related to all upcoming requirements
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Engineering degree (Bachelor / Master) in telecommunications or computer science or equivalent with minimum 5 years’ experience and 2 years in a similar position
- Good communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge of telecommunication business in terms of IT and Network technologies
- Knowledge of the most adopted services for NET / SQL development (.NET v4+, .NET Core, .NET LINQ, REST API or SOAP, WEB SERVICES, WIN & WEB form, AngularJS, MS.Integration Services, T-SQL, PowerDesigner)
- Overview of transmission technologies
- Deep knowledge of most common IT development frameworks
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience in cloud implementations
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Very good communication and information skills
- Customer oriented and systematic way of working
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with 30 GB of data, plus 13,500 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
To apply for this position, fill in the form below. After submitting the form you will be redirected to our global career site. Create your profile and apply for the position.How to apply?
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.