- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
The Product Owner is responsible for the overall success of the solution being developed. The DxL Layer is a fundamental element of the Digital Architecture serving as the integration and de-coupling layer between our digital Channels and our Core IT systems (CRM, Billing). DxL is based on a set of common standards and principles developed by several different partner markets in the Vodafone Group It is also expected to be deployed into a cloud environment. Experience in building. Experience with delivering large complex API based systems and collaborating with a range of stakeholders is essential for this role.
What will you do here?
- Must understand the needs and priorities of organisational stakeholders, the customers and users well enough to act as their voice.
- Must communicate to the development team what to build and the order in which to build it.
- The PO must also ensure that the criteria for accepting features are specified and the tests that verify those criteria are later run to determine the features are complete.
- Balances business/technical issues from an economic view to deliver a minimum viable product.
- Managing the budget, capacity planning and oversee time recording of the Squad, ensuring financial control and adherence to agreed budget plan
- Participate in product, release and sprint planning|
- Groom the backlog overseeing refinement, which includes creating, refining, estimating and prioritising of backlog items.
- Collaborate with the development team regularly, interacting on work progress, answering questions in good time, validating AC.
- Collaborate with the stakeholder's PO is the voice of all stakeholders so need to communicate a coherent vision to guide development.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Type of school: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Fluent English
- Can coordinate a product vision and lead a development team to achieve that vision
- Enough business and domain knowledge to set priorities correctly
- Good relationship with stakeholders having the ability to negotiate and build consensus
- Excellent communicator with stakeholders, customers and the development team
- Good motivator
- Empowered to make decisions and must be willing to make the tough decisions – trading off scope, date and cost – in a timely manner and without being reversed
- Maintains the balance between business needs and technical realities
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.