UX Design lead
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest.
We are looking to hire an experienced Design Leader to lead and develop our internal Design team comprised of UX/UI, Service Design, SEO and Copywriting. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with constant balancing of the Design Triad of user desirability - business viability - tech feasibility. We need someone with humility and respect towards the complexity of the evironment of a multinational matrix-organized telco.
- Drive a design-centric approach to product development to increase quality and customer satisfaction of our digital assets to deliver towards business goals
- Bridge the business teams creating demand on digital products with Product Owners, who have in-house development teams
- Manage and allocate the scarse capacity of Designers across the product development squads and business teams to maximise impact of design
- Define the scope and blueprints for customer journeys and support the team to execute these blueprints
- Work on efficient rituals and cooperation within and without the design team - Design reviews, Agile ceremonies with product teams, developing the ability of design to speak both languages of business (marketing, sales) and tech (product development teams, technology)
- Represent the customer and advocate HCD across Vodafone through Design Thinking and our Design Studio platform
- Work closely with Marketing, Insights, Technology, eCommerce, Brand teams and agencies to bring structure, clarity and customer focus to the design delivery for a channel or product, ensuring requirements are grounded in technical feasibility and based on open standards
- Communicate with key stakeholders in Vodafone Group, who manage centralisation of Design best practices, Design Systems and code-reusability
- Tools we use: Sketch, Invision, Zeroheight, Hotjar, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Notion, Jira.
You should have experience from complex matrix organisations such as banks, telcos, ecommerce. You should be able to navigate complex technological environments as well as humility to find common grounds with teams from Marketing, Sales, Technology and Projects and deliver across business goals. You are ideally from an international environment and definitely fluent in English.
Chcete se nejdřív podívat, jací jsme jako kolegové?
Projděte si naši kariérní stránku a zjistěte, jak to u nás vlastně funguje.
And we offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited data, plus 24,000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Chcete dělat takovou práci? Pošlete nám CV!
Jestli si na pár položek z popisu pozice nevěříte, nevadí. Všechno se dá naučit a my vám v tom rádi pomůžeme.