- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
You as part of software engineering team:
- Will be operating in innovative environment and execute Vodafone roadmap to Digitalization. You will increase your experiences in the whole Development lifecycle of Siebel Application.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with Solution Architect and Business Analyst over requested functionalityt.
- Analyze and suggest how to fullfill business requirements and turn them into technical solution incl. possible improvements.
- Write down high-level and low-level technical designs, that will serve as baseline for development.
- Design, implement and execute Siebel Build & Release Process.
- Share the knowledge with wider Vodafone community.
- Work in multinational team.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
We need you to have:
- Innovation mind-set
- End-to-end solution perspective: design, build, testing and production support
- Spoken level of English
- Proficiency in Oracle database
- Siebel configuration and scripting experience:
- Experience with integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel EAI, EIM
- Experience with Siebel Order Management functionalities
- Have experience or knowledge about telco sector
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and JQuery is nice to have
What we offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal free days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited GB of data, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.