- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Limited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
What will you do here?
- Provide Release coordination support to assigned internal agile squads with minimal direction
- Provide support in area of project management of work requests with deliverables from internal agile squads
- Report technology deliverables and releases of assigned agile squads onto all testing environments as well as on production
- Identify, manage and mitigate delivery risks, resulting of dependencies and prerequisites in proactive contingency planning
- Use in depth and advanced agile techniques and established standards
- Enable interaction between the Business, PMO and Technology internal and external teams
- Ensure the overall success of the technical deliveries and release
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Type of school: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Language knowledge: fluent English and native Czech
- Good understanding of Telco industry
- Experience in delivery for IT Telco/ICT industry
- 2+ years of experience in IT Release Management
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile methods of working is an advantage
- Ability to work with internal and vendor teams
- Ability to communicate with top management stakeholders
- Czech and English language
We are happy if you have:
- An Agile methodology certification (e. g. SCRUM, SAFe,...) is a plus
- Knowledge of Telco environment is a plus
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.