Marketing Data Engineer
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
You as part of MarTech team
Working as part of the MarTech team the Marketing Data Engineer (MDE) must have a broad range of skills. The responsibilities include the ability to develop robust end to end data pipelines of disparate data into consistent usable data. This role requires an understanding of big data pipelines as well as the activation endpoints commonly used by marketing technology.
Apply if you want to
- Develop and manage automated, stable, scalable data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end user analyses and targeting using stream and batch processing architectures.
- Develop and improve the current data architecture, data quality, monitoring and data availability.
- Develop and implement robust outbound data pipelines that interact with the marketing technology stack.
- Define and implement monitoring and alerting policies for data solutions.
- Support deployment of machine learning models into production.
- Work with business customers to gather requirements and gain a deep understanding of varied datasets.
Chcete se nejdřív podívat, jací jsme jako kolegové?
Projděte si naši kariérní stránku a zjistěte, jak to u nás vlastně funguje.
We need you to have
- You have hands-on experience working with distributed computing and with large volumes of data including different patterns of data ingestion, processing (batch & real-time), movement and storage.
- Ability to design, develop and automate scalable ETL/ELT solutions that transforms data into accurate and actionable business information.
- You are strong in a Spark or PySpark, Spark-streaming and SQL also having knowledge of Python and overview of its ML libraries (scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow…).
- Solid experience with scheduling tools (e.g. Airflow)
- Experienced in testing and monitoring data for anomalies and rectifying them.
- Knowledge of software coding practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Have the technical know-how necessary, but also the organization, prioritization, and communication soft skills to keep your various nontechnical and technical stakeholders up to date and happy.
- Be a team player to help out other engineers and data scientists on the team as needed.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Chcete dělat takovou práci? Pošlete nám CV!
Jestli si na pár položek z popisu pozice nevěříte, nevadí. Všechno se dá naučit a my vám v tom rádi pomůžeme.