Engineer Voice Core Engineering&Delivery
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- The position is also suitable for students and graduates
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
Skupina Vodafone je globální mobilní operátor se základnou ve Velké Británii, který působí ve 30 zemích a služby poskytuje 371 miliónům zákazníků. Komerční provoz nejmodernější GSM sítě v ČR jsme zahájili pod značkou Oskar již v roce 2000.
Staňte se součástí Vodafonu
Ať už jste ostřílení experti nebo čerství absolventi, podívejte se, jaká volná pracovní místa právě nabízíme. Třeba hledáme do týmu právě vás.
- Plan, design, dimension, optimize and deliver common IMS network for fixed and mobile customers to a) support converged and future communication services (Volte, VoWifi, OneNet, Nb-IoT, 5G etc.) b) guarantee the highest level of quality to assure the reliability, robustness and resiliency of the platforms and services (fixed and mobile)
- Deliver and execute in-line with overall VF 2025 technology strategy and in accordance with local market business priorities.
- We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Produce the relevant detailed design documents and method of procedure for deployment of new services for consumer and enterprise customers; Drive the design changes across IMS core network and its' interfaces with other network systems
- Engineering, testing, integration and acceptance of IMS Network functions and platforms (bare metal, virtualised, cloud native)
- Act as an EDM (Engineering Delivery Manager) and /or a Technical Lead for small and medium size projects. Indicatively : VC network transformation / modernization projects, technology evolution , LCM -driven.
- Performance monitoring and optimization recommendation / implementation of Voice Core Network systems and platforms
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Technical expertise of mobile & fixed Core IMS network functions and architecture and how performance contributes to overall customer experience. Know-how in network design, analysis, integration & testing
- Desirable to have knowledge of virtualised and/or cloud based deployments of IMS applications
- Competence in understanding and balancing business & technical requirements for the markets, business implications and dependencies.
- Understanding of project management principles and relevant skills
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in Telecommunication/Electronics/Software, Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- English language: very good (written and spoken)
Key performance indicators
- Voice Core Network and service performance targets (availability, congestion, efficiency,)
- Level of local demands management & achieved regional synergies
- Voice Core capacity: Volte & fixed
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
To apply for this position, fill in the form below. After submitting the form you will be redirected to our global career site. Create your profile and apply for the position.How to apply?