Development Team Lead
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
Leading team of IT professionals responsible for application maintenance and development of Vodafone Czech integration platform using TIBCO and Apache NiFi Technologies. Integration team participate on the complete software delivery - from business consultancy, requirements shaping, application design and development to testing and release of the product
What will you do here?
- Leading team of 20+ members – System designers, Analysts and Developers.
- Capacity and financial planning of the team
- Ensuring both personal and professional development of team members
- Responsible for software engineering standards within the team
- Supervising of software deliveries quality and timing
- Cooperating with other departments to deliver complete End-to-End solution
- Defining and leading of improvement activities, e.g. CI/CD, automatization in Integration area; delivery methodology
- Application Development Ownership for defined portfolio of applications – participating on IT Strategy, system capacity planning, application roadmap etc.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- 5+ years experiences in IT
- Technical university education with focus on IT and software development is advantage
- Experience in Telecommunications industry is advantage
- Knowledge of TIBCO products (Business Works, EMS, FOS, iProcess Engine) is advantage
- Familiar with SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, XPath, JSON, UML, SQL
- Knowledge and experiences with principles of software design and development
- Knowledge of Software development methodology - waterfall and agile principles
Other Requirements (knowledge in at least some of these areas is a great advantage)
- Knowledge of Apache NiFi
- Knowledge of Linux OS on intermediate level
- Knowledge of Java programming
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence
- Very good communication skills, project management skills
- Team player with strong motivation to deliver the solution
- Abilities to motivate and support the team
- English both written and spoken on advanced level (every day communication, presentations, negotiations)
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.