- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
What will you do here?
- Propose and describe IT solutions addressing requirements and ideas coming from various departments of the company. Analyze and define feasible solution alternatives, recommend and communicate the best one to project team, development teams and vendors. Identify impacts of these solutions on company systems/applications.
- Make sure that proposed IT solutions are compliant with defined company policies, standards and best practices.
- Provide time and effort estimates for proposed IT solutions.
- Provide IT architecture support in the overall development, integration, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, and maintenance of products and services.
- Maintain technical knowledge of system/application, system documentation and metadata.
- Challenge development teams and vendors on their costs, effort and time estimates, review & validate designs and system documentation delivered by development teams and vendors
- In cooperation with Business Owners of the applications/systems plan next activities necessary for keeping the application in good shape and performance. Participate on and provide inputs for IT roadmap creation
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Fluent English, knowledge of Czech is advantage
- Business requirements analysis, proposing IT solutions based on requirements
- Solution architecture
- Modelling (UML, ArchiMate…)
- Ability to produce related deliverables – analysis, designs, solution blueprints
Technical skills – knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- Mobile telco environment and processes
- SW applications used in Telco BSS-OSS (e.g. Billing, CRM, Integration and Provisioning…)
- Development technologies (Java, PHP, React…)
- Orientation in relational DBs (Oracle) or non-sql DBs
- Understanding of applications deployment (High availability, resilience), basic orientation in HW assets (servers, LBs, firewalls)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation and communication skills
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new parents and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.