IT Trainee Program - Vulnerability & Hardening Coordinator
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- The position is also suitable for students and graduates
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
We are looking for recent graduates in our IT Trainee Program who will participate in a range of activities that will develop your knowledge and skills to become an effective part of our Technology teams.
Over the course of the two-year program you will cover three boot camps that introduce you to the basics then advance into further topics depending on the chosen specialism. Coupled with hands-on placements in various teams and time with expert mentors you will get a broad introduction to Digital and IT.
There are two main programs; one covers Digital and Cloud the other Enterprise IT and the core systems. We have open positions for several roles and your landing role should be Vulnerability & Hardening Coordinator. However, if you decide to change specialization during the two-year program, the landing role may end up in another team with a different focus.
What will you do here?
- Processing of cyber security data related to Vulnerability, patch management and hardening
- Consolidation of data from various sources (CMDB, reporting tools, MS Access, MS Excel) into one source
- Cooperation with operations and development teams to solve all findings in given timeframe
- Coordination of activities between local market and Vodafone Group teams
- Preparation of plans for prioritization of remediation of security findings
- Reporting of status of all open tasks and activities
Candidates – About You
To qualify for a place on our program you will be maximum two year out of formal education. You have to be able to work full time. You will need to have a keen interest in all things technical, especially in the field of security. But don’t worry about having all the skills. We will teach you everything you need to know during the program.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- To qualify for a place on our program you will be maximum two year out of formal education (High School/University).
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- Basic knowledge of databases (MS Access, SQL server)
- Basic knowledge of data modelling
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Technical or IT education
- Intermediate English
And we offer you:
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.