Segment marketing manager
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
We are looking for segment marketing manager (CBU). Can you take E2E responsibility for a given segment, define commercial and marketing strategy, manage change, track insights and trends, trust the future and effectiveness of your ideas, but also critically assess them? We are looking for a person with a vision who does not live by what is here and now, but will be able to look at things from a long-term perspective. Are you creative, not afraid of challenges, can you prioritize and not collapse when you solve several things at once? If you manage all this, then you are our person.
It is now possible to agree on a part-time basis if necessary.
Your main responsibilies:
- Your main task will be to define and implement a long-term insight driven strategy and goals for a given customer segment with full segment P&L responsibility.
- You will be accountable for full end to end customer lifecycle, that means areas such as acquisition, up/x-sell, migrations, churn.
- Designing simple and digital first customer journeys will be very important part of your daily job.
- This is not the end of your work, you will make sure that the propositions are brought to life with propper go-to-market strategy, at the given time and with the given resources and bring the expected results.
- You will participate in or directly lead strategic projects defined by Vodafone Group.
- As part of the fulfillment of the above-mentioned goals, you will lead matrix x-functional team with, for example, brand team, product teams, finance, customer care department, UX, CVM or IT.
Chcete se nejdřív podívat, jací jsme jako kolegové?
Projděte si naši kariérní stránku a zjistěte, jak to u nás vlastně funguje.
What you will need for this position:
- Experience in leading multi-level sales and marketing teams.
- Senior experience in marketing and leading cross-functional teams.
- You do not need a telco experience directly, but you will definitely need experience from a managerial position from e-commerce or technology environment.
- You will use the English language in meetings with colleagues, board members and colleagues from the Vodafone Group.
- You must be able to defend your ideas from the idea stage to approval at the Vodafone board level.
- Teamwork, creative thinking, assertivity, ambition and courage to experiment.
And we offer you:
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great tariff with unlimited data, plus 24,000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Chcete dělat takovou práci? Pošlete nám CV!
Jestli si na pár položek z popisu pozice nevěříte, nevadí. Všechno se dá naučit a my vám v tom rádi pomůžeme.