Project Manager - Architecture design
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
What will you do here?
- Accountability for SW release development
- Design Authority - design the Software Architecture in terms of design principles, functional blocks and interfaces in cooperation with business architects
- Design and develop the IT solution in terms of application software,
- IT hardware, operating system and data warehouse
- Testing of services / applications together with the requesting business customers to ensure that implemented solutions are meeting customer expectations
- Handling of all LCM related topics post SW release go-live
- Responding to the clients’ needs including support and ticket handling
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with OSS Inventory team and clients
- Creating overall project plan related to all upcoming requirements
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Language knowledge: fluent English and native Czech
- Good understanding of Telco industry
- Experience in SQL scripting for MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL and database integrations
- Project management
- Experience in software architecture modeling (Enterprise Architect, Archi Tool or other SW for architectural design)
- Experience in analyzing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues.
- Deep knowledge of most common IT development frameworks
- Knowledge of cloud implementations in Docker and Kubernetes
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new parents and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.